Add a Personal Touch to Your Gifts
Customize Your Gift Box With a Name!
Add your personal touch to wedding party gifts, birthday gifts, corporate gifts and more.
Add a Name to your gift box, and give a gift they will cherish forever!
One of a Kind
Our patented gift box with attached satin ribbons is designed to make your gift giving experience truly unique!
Made with recycled paperboard & soft cotton canvas
NemyLu gift boxes can be enjoyed over again for all your special occasions!
Simply fold the box flat and place it inside it's removable lid
Effortless & professional looking gift wrap
Just tie the ribbons and you're ready to gift!
Elegant & Effortless
Give your gifts a professionally wrapped look every time
Bridesmaid and bridal shower gifts, wedding favors and welcome gifts, bachelorette party gifts, baby shower gifts, birthday gifts, corporate gifts and more.
Our lightweight & foldable box design makes traveling with these gift boxes a breeze!
Perfect Size for Small Gifts
Jewelry, crystals, earrings, necklaces, rings, candles, soaps, bath bombs, chocolate & candy, hair accessories, skincare, essential oils, cosmetics, small notebook & stationary.
- Made with 100% cotton canvas
- Every box includes attached satin ribbons (4 piece)
- Foldable design, perfect for travel and Destination weddings
- Compostable & Recyclable packaging
- Plastic free packaging!
Includes: 1 Empty Gift Box with Lid & Attached Satin Ribbons
Box Colour: Ivory Cream
Ribbon Color: Please Select Your Option
Size: 7.5 x 7.5 x 7.5 Inch
- Recycled paperboard (inner)
- 100% cotton canvas (outer)
- 100% polyester satin ribbon
- Do not machine wash
- Spot clean only with cold damp cloth
- Fold flat to store
To Iron Ribbon & Box:
- Set iron to LOW
- Turn steam OFF (remove any excess water from iron)
- Iron matte side of ribbon
- Keep iron moving (do not let iron sit on one spot)
*Please test your iron heat before proceeding. Iron should be on low setting with no water in the steam reservoir. If wrinkles do not disappear within 2 passes of the iron, you can increase heat slightly.
Follow us on Instagram @nemylu for tips on how to iron & tie your ribbons!